This page is for the wonderful students and parents of Room 3.
Scroll down the page for new messages and activities.
Kia ora koutou,
I have updated the activities on our home learning pages for this year (2021).
These activities are some that you might choose to do during COVID 19 Level 3 and 4.
If we go to a longer lockdown then there will be a weekly learning plan on a Google Drive document.
The class love using Go Noodle every morning in Room 3. The link below will give you access to some of the activities. You will have a lot of fun together.
Good luck everyone and please keep in touch.
26 March 2020
Boredom busting ideas for kids
- Create some handprint doodle art using coloured paper and markers. Doodling is calming, relaxing and fun for all ages – adults included!
- Make a whirly gig using recycled cardboard and our free printable template, including a blank one so kids can design their own
- Got paper rolls in your recycling box? Here are 30 upcycled paper roll crafts kids will love
- Make a batch of play dough that will keep younger kids busy and engaged for a long time – we love this cinnamon play dough recipe
- For older kids, yarn crafts are always fun. Here are 15 easy yarn craft ideas from finger knitting to fluffy pet rocks
- Here is an easy coat hanger catapult you can make in 5 minutes
- Bubbles always make kids happy – here are 30 fun bubble activities
- Make a batch of goo for some messy sensory play – three ingredients is all it takes
- Balloon puppies are so much fun to make and play with – they were one of our go-to activities when the girls were little
- Here are 50+ DIY toys so kids can make their own fun